"Sharing Nature - Enriching Lives"
STRIVING FOR THE HIGH WATER MARK
- We continuously look for ways to learn and improve.
- We seek feedback from our community of employees, guests, suppliers, agencies and others.
- We provide detailed information about our trips in order to have informed guests.
- We provide a high-quality experience for our guests while building trust and friendship with them.
- We seek to fulfill guest expectations and to meet both expressed and unexpressed needs.
BRINGING MEANINGFUL INTREPRETATION TO OUR GUESTS
- We encourage mastery in interpretive skills.
- We provide resources for learning and expect guides to continually gain knowledge about the places we visit and the natural world.
- We strive to set the stage for a personal odyssey of discovery and exploration.
- Respecting Indigenous peoples and their lands that we visit
- Respecting each other – our guests, our team members, our suppliers and our agency partners.
- Respecting the Earth.
A HEALTHY, SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- We strive to create a work environment and employee team that is inclusive, values people with different origins, life-paths and perspectives, and promotes and defends the humanity and dignity of all people.
- We provide meaningful feedback to our employees.
- We provide fair compensation, along with a sense of value and worth.
- We strive for a balanced approach where family values are honored, and work schedules allow time, flexibility and energy for family and relationships.
- We work to create an environment for the best people to grow and live their dreams.
- We encourage and expect ROW team members to always be learning, improving and growing in terms of knowledge, skills and talents.
CONSERVATION & STEWARDSHIP
- We actively support and are involved with local, state, national and international conservation work.
- We facilitate guest education and involvement in conservation issues.
- We reduce, reuse, repurpose and recycle at every level of our operation.
- We donate trips and services to various worthy causes within our local and statewide community.
- We do our best to operate our business in a socially responsible and sustainable manner.
Safety always comes before ego
We seek to have, and to share, fun and laughter
We strive to accomplish all of the above while operating a profitable, growing company that continues to create new opportunities for our entire community.
To provide life-changing travel experiences that have a positive impact on our guests, our guides and the people and places we visit.
ROW Founder and Owner